Friday, November 14, 2008

This is how Dunkin Donuts Sovles my soy problem:

I checked my email today and this is what I got in reply to my angry soy discrimination letter to Dunkin Donuts:

Dear Stefanie,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Dunkin' Donuts. We always appreciate hearing from our customers. It's important to us to get feedback both good and bad about our products and the service you receive at our shops. We will make sure your comments get heard and shared with the appropriate people.

At Dunkin' Donuts we value our customers and are committed to making your visits to our stores a pleasant experience. If we can be of any further service please feel free to call us toll free at 1-800-859-5339.


Thank you and have a great day.




Margaret

Customer Relations Associate


Ref # 6503194




THAT DOESN'T ANSWER OR ADDRESS ANY OF MY PROBLEMS RELATING TO SOY MILK. This is blasphemous! Way to go Dunkin'.

No comments: