Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Love Letter to Silk Soy Milk Corporation

Dear Silk Soy Milk,

I just wanted to extend my sincere gratitude for your product. I am severely lactose intolerant and upon discovering of your product and it's availability at Starbucks and some other coffee distributors my morning routine is now more satisfying. I am concerned, however as to why Dunkin Donuts doesn't carry your product. Maybe they aren't informed as to how truly delicious it really is, or maybe you haven't marketed your product in a proper manner towards the corporate coffee conglomerate? I'm not too sure, but I just wanted to say thank you for making my favorite beverages, breakfasts an desserts more enjoyable.

Love Always,
Stefanie


Maybe they'll solve the problem that Dunkin keep neglecting?

No comments: