Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Angry Letter to Dunkin Donuts Corporation

This is what I sent to Dunkin Donuts:




I love coffee as much as the next American. However, I think that if, "America Runs on Dunkin'" then your company is discriminating against the lactose intolerant citizens of America. Why is it that I can't enjoy a regular cup of American coffee like the rest of my patriotic counterparts due to my lactose intolerance. Sure, I could have my coffee black, but that's un-American! All Americans like their coffee light and sweet as I'm sure you already know. So with that said, why is it that there is no option for me to have soy milk in my coffee at my local trusted Dunkin Donuts? Why is it that I am forced to spend upwards of $5 at Starbucks for a soy latte to avoid a distasteful stomach ache while enjoying a deliciously caffeinated beverage? I'd pay extra at Dunkin Donuts even for the option to have soy milk, but the option isn't even there. Is there anything that can be done to explain to me why Dunkin' Donuts discriminates against the lactose intolerant Americans? This American can't run on Dunkin' unless it's to the bathroom.

Love Always,

Stefanie

No comments: